What is a HAPY Visual ID Card?
A HAPY Visual ID Card is a personal information folder for a person who can’t speak English in Canada. It is not a document, it is meant to help people communicate with basic daily routines.
- It is a double-sided sheet folded to the size of a business card for easy handling.
- Each side contains 6 panels, 12 in total.
- Each panel has an English text and pictures to describe the information.
We can customize your order to fit your needs.
Here is a list of possibilities:
- Background colour
- Your organization Logo
- Your organization’s address
- Information on each panel
- Add information