A Visual Guide for Seniors to exercise regularly.
A set of 12 pictures we want to hang in the hallways of Ottawa Seniors’ Apartment Buildings.
We will be presenting Daily Dozen at Soup Ottawa on June 14th, 2018, and we need your support to help us promote physical and social activity to Seniors.
HAPY Visual ID CARD
The “HAPY Visual ID Card” is a personal information folder for a person who can’t speak English in Canada.
HAPY Creative Studio
Serving Organizations assisting New Canadians.
To improve the quality of life for people new to Canada who can’t speak English or French.
To help build Visual Communication Tools that break down language barriers.
What is a HAPY Visual ID Card?
A HAPY Visual ID Card is a personal information Folder for a person who can’t speak English. It is customizable according to your needs.
The Daily Dozen
The Daily Dozen – Hallway Exercise Stations – It is a set of 12 exercises for Senior Residents. This is a collaborative, volunteer project.
What is Your Next Project?
Hiring an interpreter or a translator is not always necessary. Sometimes all you need is a set of Visual Tools to help with basic conversation. HAPY creative Studio is there to help.
Visual Communication Tools can:
- Save time and money dealing with people who can’t speak English or French.
- Reduce isolation for people with the language barrier.
"Language has the same eyes everywhere"
You are as many a Person as the Languages you know
Every Picture tells a Story
Pictures are the Book of the Unlearned
We are presenting at Soup Ottawa 2018! (SoupOttawa.ca)
- Soup Ottawa may help us raise awareness about how physical activity can promote a healthier lifestyle and, in turn, help reduce social isolation among seniors.
- Our project will benefit the community but we may not be eligible for formal funding.
- We may find a network of people and make our project come to life easier and faster.
For all Your Creative Problem Solutions Contact HAPY Creative Studio.
For more information on how You can get involved in our current project Daily Dozen, or to send us Your feedback send us a messsage.